Fjellrunden is a bicycle and hiking trail that goes around the Trysilfjellet mountain. The trail is 13 km. Two good starting points are Skihytta and Trysil Høyfjellssenter.
The surface varies from good dirt road to easy dirt road and trek fleas on shorter sections. From Trysil Høyfjellssenter via Grønskaret to Skihytta, you follow a gravel road with wide trek up sessions over the marshes. Parts of this trail is wheelchair-friendly, and there is an easily accessible parking lot in the R cabin area.
Some tough challenges
Fjellrunden is marked blue, but has some demanding slopes at Grønskaret.When the lift Fjellekspressen is open, Fjellrunden can be combined with a trip down our famous flow trail Magic Moose.
Facts about Fjellrunden
- Length: 13.9 km
- Total Ascent: 358 m
- The highest point, m: 927
- Good starting points are Skihytta, Høyfjellssenteret and Parking space Fageråsen R Area
- Parts of the route are marked red, with more demanding climb parties and varying surface
- Also possible to return by a dirt road to Turistsenteret
- Marking and signposting is according to Norwegian standard
- Universally designed for the disabled from the cabin area R1 and past Lågfjellet.